zondag 24 augustus 2014

Sketch and colourcombi

Hello everyone,

It has been a while since the last time I posted a card on my blog, but I'm here again.
I made a square card with kraft paper that I covered with gesso and a piece of newspaper. Then I took the newspaper away and a little bit of the newspaper gummed. According to the sketch I posted two pieces of design paper and washitape and pearls. At last I did some sewing and stamping.

I enter this card at the challenges at:
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/tuesday-morning-sketches-263.html sketch





 http://www.thekraftjournal.blogspot.nl/2014/08/challenge-185-color.html

And this is my card:

The flower looks like blue but it is purple. I think the lamplight makes it look like blue.

Greetings,
Coby



3 opmerkingen:

  1. Very pretty card Coby, Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful! I love the background you created!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Your background is beautiful and I love the little touches like the paper clip that you added! Thank you for sharing with us at The Kraft Journal!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen